Sex aetates mundi‘Six ages of the world’
- Irish legendary history, Irish religious texts
- Recension I
- R = Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150]ff. 41r–44vFollows Saltair na rann
- P = Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 131 (Phillipps 17082) [s. xvii]pp. 3–28
- P =
- G = Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 2 (Phillipps 7021) [s. xiv-xv]f. 28vaintercalated leaf
- G = Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 3 (Phillipps 7022) = Book of Ádhamh Ó Cianáin [s. xiv-xv]ff. 18va, 24raExtracts.
- E = London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518]
- Recension II
- U = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii]pp. 1a–2bbeginning: ‘Togorma o tát Frigiae. mac sin Gomer mac Iaféd’Followed by a lacuna in the manuscript.
- C =
- Recension III
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]pp. 22–26
- B =
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Sex aetates mundi
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Sex_aetates_mundi
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=4111
page ID: 4111
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4111