Suidiugad Tige Midchúarta
- Early Irish
- Medieval Irish literature
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]pp. 29a–29bSeating plan, prose introduction and poem (22 stanzas).
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 5, cols 217-280 = YBL section p. 418 (facsimile) col. 244Together with an account of Solomon’s palace
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin]p. 140 (facsimile) col. 810
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518]f. 45v
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iv 2 (1080) [1627-1628]
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1286 2 [c.1746]p. 93 (line 23) ffProse account and poem.
- Early Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Suidiugad Tige Midchúarta
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Suidiugad_Tige_Midch%C3%BAarta
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=6382
page ID: 6382
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=6382
Browse linked data