Suidiugud tellaig Temra‘The settling of the manor of Tara’
- Middle Irish
- Medieval Irish literature, Irish legendary history, Mythological Cycle
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin]pp. 105a–109b (facsimile) cols 740–749
- Chatsworth (Derbyshire), Book of Lismore [s. xv]ff. 132ra–134rb, earlier 90a–92aThe text is followed on ff. 134rb and 134vb by a version of the Interrogatio, which however, breaks off. The part of the manuscript in which the Suidiugud and the Interrogatio occur is written by Aonghus Ó Callanáin, as the scribal colophon (appended to the Suidiugud) indicates.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 610 ff. 1–58 and ff. 73–122 = Leabhar na Rátha [1453–1454]f. 57bThe episode ‘Interrocatio Cinn Fáelad’ only.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iv 2 (1080) [1627-1628]ff. 130v–132r
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336 6 (first part), cols 710*-831 [s. xvi]cols 710*–719
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Suidiugud tellaig Temra
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Suidiugud_tellaig_Temra
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=4127
page ID: 4127
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4127