Táin bó Flidais‘The raid of Flidais' cattle’
- Old Irish
- Ulster Cycle, remscéla to Táin bó Cúailnge
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] ff. 247a–248a
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518] ff. 82r–82v
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1287 (H 1. 13)  p. 347Copy from the former.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1287 (H 1. 13) 
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 O 48 part 1 ff. 26ra–26rb pp. 21–22 in facsimile
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii] ff. 21a–22aInterpolated version, which lacks the beginning.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 19, pp. 565–628 [s. xvi (?)] pp. 603–604Glossed extracts.n. 1 Johan Corthals, Manuscript sources to Old and Middle Irish tales (MsOmit) (2010); Ernst Windisch, ‘Táin bó Flidais’ in Irische Texte mit Wörterbuch... (1887): 206-207.
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Táin bó Flidais
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/T%C3%A1in_b%C3%B3_Flidais
page ID: 3188
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3188