Togail Troí‘The destruction of Troy’
- Middle Irish
- Medieval Irish literary adaptations
- Shorter version
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1319 pp. 119-171 [s. xiv/xv] pp. 127a–171bTwo fragments: ch. 2 (end)–ch. 11, and ch. 14–ch. 19 (middle).
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 pp. 377–410 = Supplement to the Book of Leinster [c. s. xvi] pp. 397a–408bThree fragments from the 16th-century part of the manuscript: pp. 397a–407b = ch. 2 (end)–ch. 10 (beginning); p. 408a lines 1-18 = ch. 18 (end)–ch. 19 (first half); p. 408a line 19–408b = ch. 20 (end)–ch. 31 (beginning).
- Longer version
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] pp. 217a–244b
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1319 pp. 119-171 [s. xiv/xv] pp. 119–122, 118dFragments
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1319 pp. 119-171 [s. xiv/xv] pp. 123–126, 118, 171cFragments
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] ff. 230(411)ra–247(445)ra28
- Dublin, University College, MS Franciscan A 11
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.8 [s. xiv-xv]
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.15
- Third recension
- Middle Irish
- (Possible) sources:
- De excidio Troiae
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Togail Troí
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Togail_Tro%C3%AD
page ID: 4773
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4773