verse beg. Tuán mac Cairill ro clos
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Irish legendary history
- Tuán mac Cairill ro clos
- (semi-)independent text added after Scél Tuáin meic Cairill do Finnen Maige Bile:
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 [s. xv – s. xviin]f. 98vb
- Inferior version inserted in the third recension of Lebor gabála Érenn:n. 2 John Carey, ‘Scél Tuáin meic Chairill’, Ériu 35 (1984): 99 and 111.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 275 (facsimile)
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 3 A 17 (803) [s. xix]p. 181
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]p. 25 (facsimile)
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D iii 2 (619) [s. xviii]p. 41
- Middle Irish
- Middle Irish (Carey).n. 3 John Carey, ‘Scél Tuáin meic Chairill’, Ériu 35 (1984): 111.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Tuán mac Cairill ro clos
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Tu%C3%A1n_mac_Cairill_ro_clos
page ID: 6437
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=6437