Dinnshenchas of Ard Fothaidverse beg. Ard Fothaid, in fetabair
- Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Ard Fothaid, in fetabair
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.16 [s. xvex] context: Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) 
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)] f. 58va context: Dinnshenchas Érenn CProse introduction and poem (5qq).
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)] f. 86vb context: Dinnshenchas Érenn C supplementProse.
- Middle Irish
- Dinnshenchas of Loch Dergderc
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Ard Fothaid
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Ard_Fothaid
page ID: 13311
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13311