Dinnshenchas of Ard Ruideverse beg. Trí tuili / bít i n-dún Ardda Ruidi
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
Dinnshenchas of Ard Ruide, a royal seat in Munster.
- Trí tuili / bít i n-dún Ardda Ruidi
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A (recension), attributed to Finn.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 206Poem whose “text is unfortunately very corrupt” (Gwynn).
- Version in Acallam na senórach, attributed to Caílte, beg.‘Trí thuili / ticed a dún Árd Ruidi’.
- Lism =
- Fr = To be confirmed
- Rl =
- Middle Irish
Verse; with a prose introduction in the Book of Leinster.
- Acallam na senórach
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Ard Ruide
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Ard_Ruide
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=13799
page ID: 13799
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13799
Browse linked data