Forfess Fer Fálgae‘The siege/night-watch of the men of Fálgae/Fálchae’
- Ulster Cycle
- Cín Dromma Snechtai [s.viii / s. xin]
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1363 4, pp. 40-53 [s. xv]pp. 45, 50
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iv 1a (236a) = Book of the Ó Duibhgeannáin [s.xvii (?)]ff. 36–37Fragment.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1287 (H 1. 13) p. 360
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518]f. 19ra–19rb
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564]f. 11ra–11rb
- London, British Library, MS Harleian 5280 [s. xviin]f. 63r
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 I, (a) ff. 101-122, (b) ff. 1-36, (c) ff. 45-52 [s. xv / s. xvi]f. 118vSee Hellmuth (2004): 196 and 196 note 6.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Forfess Fer Fálgae
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Forfess_Fer_F%C3%A1lgae
page ID: 302
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=302