Félire Óengusso‘The martyrology of Óengus’
- Old Irish
- Texts associated with the Céli Dé
Per Westley Follett, Céli Dé in Ireland (2006): 221.
- LB = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 16 (Hodges & Smith 224, 1230) = Leabhar Breac [s. xvin]pp. 75–106
- P = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 3 A, ff. 1-19 [c.1467]ff. 1r–12v
- L = Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 610 ff. 59–72 and ff. 123–146 = (part of the) Book of the White Earl [c. 1410-1452]ff. 59r–72r
- R2 = Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 II, ff. 53–75 [c. 1500]ff. 53v–64rIncomplete.
- B = Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 5100-5104 (507) ff. 68r–119v
- R1 = Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 505 2, ff. 211-220 [s. xv]ff. 211r–220r
- F =
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 10 2, pp. 19-50 [s. xvi]pp. 20–45Not used by Stokes
- E = London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564]ff. 88–93
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 19, pp. 565–628 [s. xvi (?)]pp. 616b–622bA glossary to the Félire.
- Old Irish
- Old Irish, excluding later additions
Preface (Remfhocul) » entryDescription: A Middle Irish preface added to the text of Félire Óengusso.
 Invocation » entry
 Prologue » entrySummary:
First prologue (prolach)
 January » entry
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Félire Óengusso
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/F%C3%A9lire_%C3%93engusso
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=310
page ID: 310
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=310