Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 3 (Phillipps 7022) = Book of Ádhamh Ó Cianáin
- s. xiv-xv
“National Library of Ireland”, Ó Macháin, Pádraig (director), Irish Script on Screen (ISOS) – Meamrám Páipéar Ríomhaire, Online: School of Celtic Studies, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. URL: <https://www.isos.dias.ie/libraries/NLI/english/index.html>.
Ahlqvist, Anders, “An Irish text on the letters of the alphabet”, in: Simon-Vandenbergen, A. M. [ed.], Studies in honour of René Derolez, Ghent: Ghent University, 1987. 3–16.
Binchy, D. A. [ed.], Corpus iuris Hibernici, 7 vols, vol. 6, Dublin: Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 1978.
comments: numbered pp. 1926–2343; diplomatic edition of legal material from:
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336 (continued)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1387
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1308
- London, British Library, MS Additional 4783
- London, British Library, MS Nero A 7
- Copenhagen, Det Kongelige Bibliotek, MS NKS 261b
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 3
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 11
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C i 2
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318/16
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS E 3. 3
Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 3, ff. 26a-45d
O'Sullivan, Anne, “Verses on honorific portions”, in: Carney, James, and David Greene (eds), Celtic studies: essays in memory of Angus Matheson 1912–1962, London: Routledge, 1968. 118–123.
Ní Shéaghdha, Nessa, Catalogue of Irish manuscripts in the National Library of Ireland, fasc. 1: Mss G 1 – G 14, Studies in Irish Manuscripts, Dublin: Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 1967.
Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies:
Ó Cuív, Brian, “Miscellanea: 1. A fragment of bardic linguistic tradition”, Éigse 11:4 (1966): 287–288.
Bergin, Osborn, “Irish grammatical tracts V: metrical faults”, ed. Eleanor Knott, Ériu 17 (supplement, 1955): 259–293.
Critical edition (final part) of Irish grammatical tracts, comprising part V (on metrical faults, pp 259–293)
Results for M (3441)
A copy of the Irish catechism Lochran na gcreidmheach (1676) authored by Froinsias Ó Maolmhuaidh (Francis Molloy, Irish Franciscan monk of St Isidore's, Rome).
- s. xviiiex