London, British Library, MS Cotton Nero A vii ff. 132-157
Binchy, D. A. [ed.], Corpus iuris Hibernici, 7 vols, vol. 6, Dublin: Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 1978.
comments: numbered pp. 1926–2343; diplomatic edition of legal material from:
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336 (continued)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1387
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1308
- London, British Library, MS Additional 4783
- London, British Library, MS Nero A 7
- Copenhagen, Det Kongelige Bibliotek, MS NKS 261b
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 3
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 11
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C i 2
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318/16
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS E 3. 3
London, British Library, MS Nero A 7, ff. 132b-157b
O'Grady, Standish Hayes, Catalogue of Irish manuscripts in the [British Library, formerly the] British Museum, vol. 1, London: British Museum, 1926.
Manuscripts: Egerton 90; Egerton 88, ff. 2-93; Cotton, Nero A. VII, ff. 132-157; Harley 432; Egerton 153; Harley 3756, f. 36; Egerton Charter 97; Egerton Charter 98; Egerton Charter 99; Additional Charter 34,938.
Results for M (3077)
A copy of the Irish catechism Lochran na gcreidmheach (1676) authored by Froinsias Ó Maolmhuaidh (Francis Molloy, Irish Franciscan monk of St Isidore's, Rome).
- s. xviiiex